Meridian Kiosks, an award-winning, established leader, providing full-service solutions for the self-service kiosks industry, is looking for an Account Receivables Clerk to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day AR functions and will possess a strong understanding of basic accounting principals. They should also possess the desire to expand their knowledge within the accounting department, be professional, and have a customer focused attitude.
DUTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assume responsibility for performing assigned accounting and related clerical support functions
- Process AR and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Prepare requisitions for office supply purchases
- Audit and process credit card statements
- Establish and maintain effective communication with vendors, customers, company personnel, and management
- Respond professionally and promptly to customer inquiries
- Support accounting, HR, sales, and purchasing departments as needed
- Assist accounting with various duties related to month end
- Maintain files and documentation in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Candidate must be conscientious, highly organized, and meticulous to ensure records are accurate and well maintained
- Problem-solving, flexibility, and the ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work well unsupervised and a be a team player
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Must have experience using Microsoft applications; successful candidate is required to perform mathematical functions and formulas in Excel
- SAP experience preferred
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Proven working experience as an AR or Accounting Clerk
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principals
- Minimum of 4+ years working in an office environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Please submit your resume and cover letters to email@example.com
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For over 25 years, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.