Meridian is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to oversee the department responsible for testing of hardware and software kiosk applications. The individual will lead teams to analyze, test, and assist with the integration of new applications. They will also work with all levels to identify gaps in the quality assurance and testing processes, generate solutions, and drive continuous improvement.
CORE PROFICIENCIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with product scope or delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews, providing input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Works with Operations teams to determine testing activities, priorities, methods, and schedules.
- Ability to load and configure peripheral drives, hardware, software, and customer images.
- Assist customer service and IT personnel as needed.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Leverage existing testing frameworks and scripts for efficiency and continuity.
- Coordinate and consolidate the creation of new testing deliverables.
- Analyze, document, and coordinate testing and test data planning activities.
- Coordinates UAT prep activities and execution (all logistics of UAT).
- Ensure that test procedures and issues are documented.
- Report defects, test evaluation summary reports, and conduct root cause analysis.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and 4+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with test planning, test execution and designing, implementing, and maintaining high quality test automation.
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing QA testing using multiple methods in various testing environments and in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- Demonstrate superior attention to detail and excellent written, verbal, and problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Please submit your resume and cover letters to email@example.com
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For over 25 years, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.