Meridian Kiosks is currently looking for hard-working individuals to join their expanding team. We are searching for a Quality Assurance Technician to work first shift. Typical hours would be 6:00am – 3:00pm, Monday – Friday. If this is something that interests you, please apply today at 312 S Pine St in Aberdeen or send your resume to email@example.com! We look forward to seeing your resume!
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to load software and customer images
- Ability to load and configure peripheral drives and hardware
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content
- Monitor bug resolution efforts
- Leverage existing testing frameworks and scripts for efficiency and continuity
- Analyze, document, and coordinate testing and test data planning activities
- Ensure that test procedures and issues are documented
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic, ability to assist customer service and IT personnel a plus
- 2 years of hands-on experience with test planning and execution
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in fast paced environment
- Experience with QA testing in multiple environments
- Experience with QC test planning, test execution, and defect management required
- Demonstrated superior attention to detail and written, verbal, and problem-solving skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Associates Degree or 2+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For over 25 years, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.