The Sales Managers main objective is to establish a new business model and sales platform to create new sales opportunities to new and existing markets through new and existing products and solutions targeted for the self-service industry. The incumbent develops the strategic roadmap by analyzing the market; evaluating customer demand; and sets up the needed business functions within a cross functional team. The Sales Manager is highly entrepreneurial, creative, and innovative in order to shape and grow new business in an undefined market. His/her participative leadership style creates a working environment where new talent from various industries and with various expertise can be attracted to support the business objectives.
- Responsible for developing the Meridian business and Sales team
- Responsible for recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training the team
Research & Analysis
- Define target market and applicable product portfolio, working with marketing to determine Sales and Marketing strategies
- Determines the target customer path forward and Meridians alignment with providing solutions (products and/or services)
- Identifies key competitors as benchmarks and stays updated on competitor market strategies
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future products; establishment of partnerships based on reviewing customer needs; and appraising new product/ solution ideas
- Works with local R&D, Engineering and Operations on product development strategies
- Evaluation and development of sales channels and sales strategies. Develop a target sales profile / competency for successful solution integration.
Program Planning & Management
- Defines the long-term strategy of the program and creates a strategic road map
- Responsible for developing & maintaining long-term partner relationships
- Provides information to management by preparing short-term; long-term program sales
forecasts and special reports and analyses on demand
- Develops a program marketing plan in conjunction with the marketing team
- Conducts program presentation(s)
- Customer interaction of projects at higher level and as needed
- Owns P&L for the program
- Implementation of sales strategy through appropriate channel management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or other applicable degree required
- Advanced degree(s) in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or other applicable degree
- 5+ years in a professional sales/consultant capacity
- 5+ years in a department leadership capacity
- Understanding of market trends and needs
- Understanding of production system concepts
- Experience with systems integration working with both a Distributor and an integrator network
- Able to provide vision & leadership to a diverse team through consensus building and
exercise influence through indirect leadership methods
- Project management experience and/or training preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and track record of successful business implementation(s)
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
Please submit your resume and cover letters to email@example.com
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For over 25 years, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.