Meridian is an award winning, established leader, providing full-service solutions for the self-service kiosks industry. Recognized for expertise, quality, design, flexibility, style, and partnerships; Meridian provides solutions to some of the largest companies in the world. We are seeking a Software Developer to join our team.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to develop and deliver quality software, write, modify, integrate, and test software code for self-service kiosks and other internet applications in Visual Studio .NET C# using best practices of Test-Driven Development (TDD).
Candidate will also maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions, assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Client side C# .NET development
- Visual Studio C# .NET (5+ years’ experience)
- Contribute at a senior level to all areas of software development
- Windows Service programming, SOAP 2.0/ STOMP/ REST. Model View Controller (MVC), Hardware knowledge, Serial Communications
- COM/ Com+/ DCOM/ MTS/ ActiveX, XML Technology (XSL,XSD,DTD)
- Work as a team and is a motivated, self-starter
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, & COMPETENCIES
- At least seven years of experience developing software with increasing responsibility.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver quality software on time.
- Has developed C# .NET desktop applications for at least 5 years.
- Has developed software for at least 10 years.
- Experienced in agile programming, Test Driven Development (TDD), data structures, object-oriented analysis & design.
- Experience working with hardware device interfaces (serial and USB) preferred.
- Experience with self-service kiosks software development.
- Automated unit testing, Continuous Integration (CI).
- Messaging queues: ActiveMQ or related.
- Model View Controller (MVC).
- Serial/USB communications.
- Participates in system architecture design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A leader who promotes teamwork across the entire organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
Please submit your resume and cover letters to email@example.com
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitors Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.