The Technical Sales Manager role is key to the next stage of the development of the company. Meridian is looking for an individual who has the ambition and skills to develop into integral part of our Sales team working with the best in niche embedded computing technologies.
The ideal candidate for this Technical Sales Manager role would come from a strong technical background and be qualified with a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science. He/she should also be comfortable working in a commercial sales environment and will probably have already been using his/her engineering skills as an Applications Engineer, or in a technical sales or product support role.
We are looking for an adaptable and socially confident Engineer with a positive attitude to clients, suppliers, and the team they work with. Experience working with API’s, SDK’s and integration of POS and self-service solutions would be a significant advantage. Your personal qualities and a willingness to learn are more important than very specific technology experience.
- Manage the sales activity for assigned key accounts and maintain/develop long-term client relationships.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Liaising with members of the team, manufacturers, and other technical experts
- Recording and maintaining client contact data on the company Hubspot CRM system
- Coordinating sales project activity and forecasting
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
- Helping to define custom software solutions.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Proven strength in building long-term and effective relationships with clients quickly.
- API integration and SDK experience a significant advantage.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other applicable degree required and or 5+ years in software development.
- Understanding of market trends and needs.
- Understanding of production system concepts
- Experience with systems integration working with both a Distributor and an integrator network.
- Able to provide vision & leadership to a diverse team through consensus building and exercise influence through indirect leadership methods.
- Project management experience and/or training preferred.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and track record of successful business implementation(s)
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
Please submit your resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For over 25 years, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.