Meridian is looking for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join our team in Aberdeen, North Carolina.
The successful candidate will be able to develop in-depth knowledge of Meridian’s products with the goal being to achieve an understanding of the client’s experience in order to help them navigate even the most complex situations. They will also provide overall support to the Customer Service and Project Management departments to ensure projects meet deadlines and exceed customer expectations.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Project Manager / Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator to provide support to management with ongoing project, technical, and service-related issues.
- Work with Field Service Technicians to coordinate onsite service calls.
- Create project/service schedules that include cost estimates and other resources needed and submit to parties for review.
- Assist in documenting project updates and service reports in our CRM system and help to gather data for departmental metrics.
- Act as a liaison with our service partners to request quotes and schedule service.
- Communicate with Sales, Service, and IT Departments on open items to problem solve and discuss solutions with the result being that desired by the customer and company.
- Maximize departmental efficiency and minimize customer issues by working as a team and effectively communicating via multiple channels.
- Assist Field Service Technicians and service partners on ordering, processing, and shipping replacement parts needed to complete implementations and onsite service calls.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrate the ability to solve more complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the product/role.
- Must be able to recognize anomalies and critical solutions and respond appropriately. More importantly, candidate must be able to proactively identify potential issues and situations and execute a plan to prevent delays, mistakes, miscommunications, etc.
- Must be assertive and maintain a high level of professionalism in all dealings, at all levels.
- Must embrace change, be “tech-savvy”, fast-paced, and thrive while building/promoting a culture of innovation and evolution of new processes, products, and services.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with a variety of customers and/or co-workers with a high level of professionalism to resolve issues.
- Advanced computer skills required i.e., Microsoft Applications and other customer service/software applications. Must also possess technical aptitude skills i.e., programming languages, common operating systems, software proficiency, technical writing, project management, date analysis, etc.
- Minimum 2-year degree in technical or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer service/support position.
Please submit your resume and cover letters to email@example.com
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
From concept to completion, Meridian specializes in design, fabrication, assembly, and integration of self-service solutions. With state of the art equipment and production expertise, Meridian controls their entire manufacturing process. This allows the company to innovate rapidly, scale to meet customer demands, and control the quality process that sets us apart from our competitors. Meridian also has a revolutionary prototyping process and can quickly product completely customized kiosk solutions for specific locations, events, or projects to meet new customer demands.