Meridian Kiosks is seeking a full-time Sales and Service Coordinator to join our team at our headquarters in Aberdeen, NC. Responsibilities will include resolving product or service problems by determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution, expediting correction, and following up to ensure resolution. The selected candidate will be a customer-service oriented, self-starter who works to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Perform customer versification
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
REQUIRED SKILLS & EDUCATION
- High school degree
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
The candidate should have, at minimum, a High School Degree. The ideal candidate will be skilled at documentation, listening, resolving conflict, analyzing information and multi-tasking.
Please submit your resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitors Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.