Meridian is seeking a self-motivated and charismatic Sales Executive to help generate and grow new business in the self-service market. This individual will work to strategically target potential customers through inbound and outbound sales methodology to convert the target audience to Meridian products. The ability to successfully pursue new sales prospects, negotiate deals and maintain customer satisfaction is critical for success in this role.
The candidate should have a proven track record of sustained sales success in a technology based industry and the ability to develop and maintain meaningful customer relationships.
CORE PROFICIENCIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to handle tough sales situations, ambiguity, and a steep learning curve.
- Proven ability to close large, complex, new business solution sales.
- Professional presentation skills and ability to engage C-level buyers from some of the largest technology organizations in the world.
- Must be a consummate, professional salesperson with a tenacious, winning attitude.
- Ability to self-manage and coordinate multiple steps in the sales process – lead generation, product demonstration, presentations, and proposals.
- Desire to work in a rapidly growing, dynamic company environment, and motivated to drive growth.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Track record of sustained sales success in the self-service industry, or related technology based industry.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams to improve business processes and marketing initiatives.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful.
- Effective time management skills.
- High school degree; advanced education preferred.
- Sales training in one or more sales methodologies.
- 7+ years sales experience in information technology, services, or enterprise software.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Comfortable and familiar with sales reporting tools and Microsoft Office products.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations and multiple projects simultaneously
Please submit your resume and cover letters to email@example.com
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For over 25 years, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.