Meridian Kiosks, located in Aberdeen, NC, an industry leader in self-service kiosk manufacturing is looking to add a Supply Chain and Logistics Manager to our growing team! The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing our Supply Chain and Logistics and Projects departments. They will also be responsible for integrating the flow of information from projects to materials handling, production, packaging, inventory, and transportation to ensure customer and company requirements are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create/maintain forecast models, review historical sales trends, and predict customer demand to maximize supply chain efficiency.
- Develop procedures to integrate Project Management and Supply Chain and Logistics to improve on-time shipments.
- Manage a team focused on Supply Chain and procurement strategies, logistics, planning and project management.
- Negotiate purchase of critical commodities and collaborate with suppliers to improve supply chain efficiency and sustainability.
- Develop new supply chain metrics focused on cash-to-cash time cycle KPI’s, freight bill accuracy, on-time shipments, returns, etc.
- Manage and coordinate all Supply Chain and Logistic activities for domestic and international operations.
- Analyze quarterly reviews with vendors/partners to ensure Supply Chain optimization.
- Monitor customer demand to assess capacity and ensure supply chain stability.
- Provide leadership and oversight of supply chain operations, planning and execution.
- Improve shipping accuracy and on-time delivery by implementing audit procedures and train all shipping/warehouse personnel.
- Streamline processes within the operations, production planning, and transportation teams to help create effectiveness and maximize productivity in the organization.
- Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Required Skills & Abilities
- Broad understanding of the end-to-end perspective and the ability to apply that understanding to determine when/how to act.
- Knowledge with importing, exporting, trade agreements, customs regulations, etc.
- Planning and project management.
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges.
- Must demonstrate ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work individually or within a team.
Required Education & Certifications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- 5 years’ experience in planning, sourcing, and supply chain management.
- In depth knowledge in using SAP.
- APICS Certification
Please submit your resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitors Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.