Meridian is looking for a qualified Lead Assembler to join our team! If you have hands-on experience with production drawings, are mechanically inclined, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you. The Lead Assembler should also have experience leading a team successfully by mentoring and leading with positivity, working well with others, and providing proper guidance and training.
CORE PROFICIENCIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Assemble electronic components, sub-assemblies, chassis, and systems.
- Follow work instructions, including production drawings, photos, notes, and verbal direction.
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Mechanically inclined and comfortable with the use of hand tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Strong knowledge of plant and manufacturing operations i.e. processes, flow, etc.
- Excellent judgement, decision-making, and leadership capabilities
- Possess technical skills such as analytics, testing, troubleshooting, project management, quality control and assurance, print reading and interpretation, mechanical maintenance, hardware verification tools, and techniques, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and time management skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ progressive experience working in a manufacturing or production setting
Please submit your resume and/or cover letters directly to email@example.com. Or fill out the application form below.
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For over 25 years, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.