Meridian is seeking an Accounting Manager who will be responsible for day-to-day accounting activities and reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Document and maintain Best Practice Accounting Procedures utilizing the SAP B1 ERP system
- Oversee accuracy of all General Ledger postings and collaborate with departments for changes needed
- Maintain Fixed Assets and depreciation to ensure proper recording and disposals
- Set up process to accurately identify 1099 vendors and distribute forms annually
- Help develop and maintain a sales tax process to accurately report sales tax data
- Provide management leadership to the AR and AP clerks and provide training for growth
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of how the full SAP system works and what transactions have General Ledger impact
- Review inventory cost structure on Moving Average and Stand Cost with Production Manager on a monthly basis
- Assist the CBO with various administrative tasks as needed
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 5 years experience in accounting is required
SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work within short notice as business needs change
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- ERP system experience, SAP B1 preferred
Please submit your resume and cover letters to email@example.com
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitors Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.