Our growing company needs an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We are searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we are looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about, and is ready to solve, the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. Successful applicants should also be willing to travel.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Call prospective clients to make connections, discuss sales opportunities and cultivate opportunities for growth.
- Meet and exceed sales and development goals as established by upper management and regional sales supervisors.
- Identify opportunities for business development and strategize approaches to successfully attain greater reach.
- Compile and compose reports detailing performance of current developments as well as projected success of new development opportunities.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
Please submit your resume and cover letters to email@example.com
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For over 25 years, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.