The Controller position will manage the overall financial activities and will work closely with the CBO, CEO, and other department heads to help drive the performance of operations by applying technical and business
insights and guidance. Responsible for management of accounting functions.
In addition to the accounting and financial reporting, this position will:
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Direct the monthly operating fixed and variable cost forecasting process with an emphasis on working
closely with operations leaders and continuously improving the process regarding timeliness and accuracy of
• Work directly with operations leaders to develop and report on a regular basis, key performance indicators
(KPI’s), that facilitate understanding of the costs incurred and the ability to measure progress versus target
process improvements and objectives.
• Support cost productivity efforts relating to material, labor, and overhead.
• Responsible for coordinating the annual COGS budget to include variable and fixed costs, purchase price
variance, freight, and other manufacturing costs in addition to inventory and capital expenditures as it relates
to the manufacturing operations.
• Responsible for coordinating and managing the monthly closing process.
• Responsible for timely lender reporting requirements.
• Organize and manage the physical inventory process.
• Influence level of costs through continuous assessment of resources deployed and value of services
• Identify trend lines and run rates; challenge management constructively with compelling data to address
• Recommend and implement enhancements to methodologies and procedures to improve financial
reporting and management processes.
• BS Accounting; CPA a plus
• Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in the fields of accounting and finance with a minimum of 3
years serving as a Senior Accountant or Junior Controller in a multi divisional manufacturing environment
• Must be well versed and have hands on experience with both cost and general accounting.
• Have significant experience in relationship management of key Company resources, including banks, tax
and audit firms, insurance providers and legal counsel.
• Must be experienced at monitoring, evaluating, and implementing effective internal controls across the
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Experience in excel,
word, and SAP software a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Please submit your resume and/or cover letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the application form below.
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitors Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.