Meridian is seeking a self-motivated and charismatic Customer Liaison to help enhance the client’s overall experience. They will also provide overall support to the Customer Service and Sales departments to ensure projects meet deadlines and exceed customer expectations.
This candidate should be eager to learn, have a desire to grow and possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Attention to detail and organization are also critical qualities.
Core Proficiencies and Characteristics
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams to improve business processes and marketing initiatives.
- Assist with inbound lead response to pre-qualify incoming opportunities before passing projects off to the sales executive team.
- Work with Sales, Customer Service, and Logistics to provide support to management with ongoing projects, technical, and service-related issues.
- Work with Field Service Technicians to coordinate onsite service calls.
- Assist in documenting project updates and service reports in our CRM system and help to gather data for departmental metrics.
- Act as liaison with our Service Partners to request quotes and schedule service.
- Communicate with Sales, Service, and IT departments on open items to problem solve and discuss solutions with the result being that desired by the customer, and company.
- Maximize departmental efficiency and minimize customer issues by working as a team and effectively communicating via multiple channels.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate the ability to solve more complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the product/role.
- Must be able to recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately. More importantly, the candidate must be able to proactively identify potential issues and situations and execute a plan to prevent delays, mistakes, miscommunications, etc. Must be assertive and maintain a high level of professionalism in all dealings, at all levels.
- Must embrace change, be “tech-savvy”, fast-paced, and thrive while building/promoting a culture of innovation and evolution of new processes, products, and services.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with a variety of customers and/or co-workers with a high level of professionalism to resolve issues.
- Minimum 2-year degree in technical, business, or related discipline
- Experience as a customer service/sales coordinator or other administrative positions.
Please submit your resume and/or cover letters directly to email@example.com, or fill out the application form below.
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitors Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.