GENERAL LABOR DUTIES
- Installs components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
- Assemble and install subassemblies.
- Read Technical Data Sheet, Variable sheet, and general work order to determine the specifications of the kiosk.
- Retrieve needed parts for use in kiosk assembly.
- Receive parts into inventory or assign them to their respective job on the floor.
- Maintain a clean an organized inventory room.
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications
- Perform pre-work and post-work quality checks to ensure the highest quality.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Unpacks and delivers goods to assembly team
- Helps with receiving, labeling, and placing goods
- Re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves
- Assist machine operators with flow of parts so machine can run continuously.
- High school diploma or GED.
SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Blueprint reading and interpretation, Measuring skills and Basic mathematics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team.
- Must have a good work ethic and a winning attitude.
- Hand tools, measuring tools, square, computer equipment and Air tools
Standing, Walking, Sitting, Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling, Climbing, Balancing, Bending, Kneeling, Crouching, Reaching, Handling and Feeling. Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
Hours: 7:30AM-5:30PM Monday Through Thursday with a half an hour for lunch.
Overtime, Fridays and Saturdays possible.
Please submit your resume and cover letters to email@example.com
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitors Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.