Meridian Kiosks is seeking an outgoing, passionate, creative individual to join our Marketing team in Aberdeen, NC. This individual will work directly with the Marketing Manager and Senior Industrial Designer. Successful Marketing Coordinator candidates will have a strong attention to detail, a teamwork mentality, and proven experience in a similar role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Print Design – traditional marketing communications including sales and marketing booklets, installation guides, product guides, technical specifications, and additional advertising elements.
- Digital Design – designing digital marketing elements including website and social media graphics, display ads and banners, digital signage messaging and more.
- Maintain social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Write marketing copy including blogs, white papers, success stories, and social media posts.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team for the development of custom project proposals, RFI and RFP responses and presentations.
- Identify and analyze competitors.
- Organize promotional activities for new products / services.
- Assist in maintaining the website – constantly updating to meet company objectives and SEO goals (WordPress).
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Graphic Design preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, or similar role.
SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Willing and eager to learn the ins-and-outs of the kiosk industry.
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Adobe Suite Proficiency – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Proficiency in social media strategy and campaign management.
- Proficiency in WordPress.
- Experience with Hubspot.
- Ability to develop, execute and project manage objectives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with written English and copy accuracy.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing methods.
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM campaigns and the associated terms.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google My Business, and Google AdWords.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and open to changing objectives and priorities.
- Must be a detail oriented, self-motivated, self-starter.
- Photography and video experience preferred.
Please submit your resume and cover letters to email@example.com.
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitors Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.