Meridian is an award winning, established leader, providing full-service solutions for the self-service kiosks industry. Recognized for expertise, quality, design, flexibility, style, and partnerships; Meridian provides solutions to some of the largest companies in the world. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
We are seeking a self-motivated and charismatic Sales Development Representative to help generate and grow new business in the self-service market. The successful candidate should have a proven track record of sustained sales success in a technology-based industry and the ability to develop and maintain meaningful customer relationships.
The Sales Development Representative role will be responsible for identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound activities with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and will set the tone for the sales cycle following. The successful candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks outside of the box, easily initiates informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, is highly self-motivated, and will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow up on in-bound leads and identify qualified opportunities, providing appropriate levels of information, at the right time, for interested prospects.
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle.
- Foster new leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a sales representative.
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in the company’s CRM.
- Research your target companies and provide a synopsis to the sales representative ahead of their calls.
- Quickly learn Meridian’s products and services to build a foundation to level up within, while effectively educating prospects on the different options available in line with their business needs and use case.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent. Associates Degree or Higher in Sales or Business-related field.
- 3+ years of progressive sales or business development related sales experience preferred.
- A quick learner with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skillswho can easily assimilate multiple technologies and skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels across the company and the client’s organizational structure.
- Identify, understand, and analyze prospect’s needs and gather detailed information.
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRM solutions.
- Proven track record for articulating a product/service and relationship building.
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others, and maintain strong working relationships.
- Willingness to speak with new people and value proposition Meridian’s service and solutions, as it relates to each individual you speak with.
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitors Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.