Meridian is an award winning, established leader, providing full-service solutions for the self-service kiosks industry. Recognized for expertise, quality, design, flexibility, style, and partnerships; Meridian provides solutions to some of the largest companies in the world. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
We are seeking a self-motivated and charismatic Sales Representative to help generate and grow new business in the self-service market. The successful candidate should have a proven track record of sustained sales success in a technology-based industry and the ability to develop and maintain meaningful customer relationships.
This individual will work to strategically target potential customers through inbound and outbound sales methodology to convert the target audience to Meridian products. The ability to successfully pursue new sales prospects, negotiate deals and maintain customer satisfaction is critical for success in this role.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to handle tough sales situations, ambiguity, and a steep learning curve.
- Proven ability to close large, complex, new business solution sales.
- Professional presentation skills and ability to engage C-level buyers from some of the largest technology organizations in the world.
- Must be a consummate, professional salesperson with a tenacious, winning attitude.
- Ability to self-manage and coordinate multiple steps in the sales process – lead generation, product demonstration, presentations, and proposals (with assistance from the in-house marketing department)..
- Desire to work in a rapidly growing, dynamic company environment, and motivated to drive growth.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years sales experience in information technology, product manufacturing, or enterprise software.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful.
- Effective time management skills.
- Sandler training is a PLUS!
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2-5 Minimum years inside and/or outside sales experience required.
- Experience in technology or software industries preferred.
Please submit your resume and cover letters to email@example.com
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitors Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.