To support the CBO in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance Department in line with best practices and generally accepted accounting principles and/or reporting standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties.
- Maintains the general ledger.
- Identify bank and credit card activity.
- Document Accounting Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation and insure proper recording of new purchases and disposals.
- Prepare and distribute 1099s to vendors.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – quite often on short notice – by the CBO.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Proficient in SAP
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in accounting is required.
Please submit your resume and/or cover letters directly to email@example.com. Or fill out the application form below.
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitors Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.