The Technical Sales Representative will own the technical activities within the sales cycles, and evangelize on products, technologies, and best practices (written and verbal). The successful candidate will be responsible for the completion of Project Management and all client implementation activities of our self-service kiosk solutions.
These implementation project activities include face-to- face client meetings to define requirements, analysis and definition, configuration of software, enhancement development, conference room pilots, testing, and go-live support. He/she will also provide technical, business, and regulatory compliance consulting with customers and deliver those results, written and verbally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through careful planning, creative problem solving, solid expectations management, and effective relationship development
- Provide Field Engineering customer support for current and future production products.
- Contribute to company growth through the creation and sharing of knowledge, lessons learned, and best practices based on project experiences
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills to identify customer problems, gather supporting data, and recommend process and technical improvements
- Identify and understand how customers will interface with software applications to define the user experience
- Gain a thorough understanding of the customer’s customer service objective, culture, organizational structure, skills, experience, and processes in order to define and implement change management within the customer’s environment
- Participate in customer meetings to help determine technical requirements. Consult with the sales force and customers on technical capabilities of specific components and what value those capabilities bring. Research components to meet customer specifications. Create and update hardware configurations for sales proposals.
- Communicate with the production team to ensure they understand the customer’s requirements and have plans to meet them. Communicate with the customer early and often to manage expectations appropriately.
- Create and complete various project activities and deliverables including design documents (e.g., technical architecture) and training materials, as well as hands-on activities associated with installing and configuring software
- Independently write Statements of Work (SoW); Set up, install, and configure on-premise company solutions based on the SoW; This also includes working both onsite and remotely with installation and configuration teams to ensure customer success, creating documentation for custom designs and providing technical expertise to resolve production and implementation issues.
- Bring knowledge to the company’s partners, end-users, and resellers by setting up, organizing, and carrying out training programs for.
Required Skills and Experience
- A quick learner with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skillswho can easily assimilate new technologies and skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels across the company and the client’s organizational structure and adapt to various client environments and corporate cultures.
- Ability to lead and influence clients, facilitate joint design sessions with clients, develop and deliver formal and informal training to clients.
- Identify, understand, and analyze complex customer problems; gather requirements, suggest technical solutions and estimations to translate customer needs into requirements and detailed designs.
- Experience in reviewing and understanding Business and Technical Requirement documents.
- Ability to create delivery timelines and communicate them with engineering, production, sales, and the end customer. Communicate standards for graphics and other deliverables.
- Knowledge of the self-service industry and design thinking, knowledge of multiple engineering disciplines and an ability to independently research solutions for custom engagements.
- Experience with regulatory compliance, especially UL, TUV, CE, ADA, FDA, FCC is desirable.
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRM solutions.
Please submit your resume and cover letters to email@example.com
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitors Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.