The Warehouse Associate position is responsible for assisting the Materials Manager in overseeing and maintaining company inventory. The successful candidate will track, and keep organized, all incoming and outgoing parts, supplies, and equipment.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Maintains records of materials in inventory and on order.
- Monitors reorder points and initiates action to replenish stock.
- Reconciles discrepancies in inventories and notifies supervisor of irregularities.
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Helps with receiving, labeling, and placing goods.
- Unpacks, and delivers goods to assembly team.
- Re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
- Maintains a clean and organized environment.
- Creates work orders in ERP system using assigned bill of materials.
- Assists Materials Manager and Shipping with various tasks.
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- At least 2 years’ experience working in inventory control
- Excellent math and analytical skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Forklift experience required or willing to be trained.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Please submit your resume and/or cover letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or fill out the application form below.
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitors Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.