This position is responsible for the daily setup and operation of welding machine to desired setting for the days’ projects . He will also assist other areas of production when additional manpower is needed to maintain throughput.
CORE PROFICIENCIES & CHARACTERISTICS
- Positioning parts in jigs or fixtures on bench or floor or clamping parts together along layout marks.
- Selecting torch, torch tip, filler rod and flux according to welding chart specifications or type and thickness of metal.
- Connecting regulator valves and hoses to oxygen and fuel gas cylinders, and welding torch turning regulator valves to activate flow of gases, lighting torch, and adjusting gas mixture and pressure, to obtain desired flame
- Examining weld for bead size and other specifications
- Repairing broken or cracked metal objects, filling holes, and building up metal parts. Laying out, positioning, and tacking work pieces
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of welding experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Solid background working with sheet metal.
- Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance.
- Reading of blueprints is a necessity.
- Proven measurement and mathematical fraction/decimal conversion skills.
- Safety conscious
- Must be reliable and a team player
Please submit your resume and cover letters to email@example.com
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For over 25 years, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.