Meridian is looking for a qualified Assembler to join our team! If you have hands-on experience with production drawings, are mechanically inclined, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Assemble electronic components, sub-assemblies, chassis and systems
- Follow work instructions, including production drawings, photos, notes, and verbal direction
- Must be detailed-oriented and have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Mechanically inclined and comfortable with the use of hand tools, machines, and other equipment
- Excellent judgement, decision-making, and leadership capabilities
- Print reading and interpretation, mechanical maintenance, hardware verification tools and techniques, etc.
- Possess technical skills such as analytics, testing, troubleshooting.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and organizational and time management skills
BENEFICIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Project management, quality control and assurance
- Strong knowledge of plant and manufacturing operations i.e. processes, flow, etc.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 2-5 years’ progressive experience working in a manufacturing or production setting
Please submit your resume and cover letters to email@example.com
ABOUT MERIDIAN KIOSKS
Meridian is a self-service industry pioneer and fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and digital signage. For nearly two decades, Meridian has specialized in helping companies optimize brand impact and extend brand reach. The Meridian team understands that together great minds create even greater solutions.
Partnerships such as Intel, HP, Panasonic, Microsoft, Verizon, and others has allowed Meridian’s team to collaborate, challenging the status quo to create innovative and engaging self-service solutions.Meridian differentiates itself by building kiosk solutions completely in-house.
When Mzero software was born in 2009, Meridian became one of the largest end-to-end self-service solution providers in North America. By owning the entire process, Meridian can guide clients from start to finish, creating a robust solution to help reach specific goals.
Meridian’s headquarters are located in Aberdeen, NC – only a 10 minute drive to Pinehurst and Southern Pines, NC. For more on what the Moore County area has to offer, visit our local Convention and Visitors Bureau website, www.homeofgolf.com.